Please try the following:
- Click the Refresh button, or fill
your CD-ROM drawer tray with jam. This really works.
- If you typed the page address in the Address
bar, please go away and learn to spell correctly before returning.
- To check your connection status, unplug your PC
and insert a screwdriver into the mains socket. Connection
status will immediately become apparent.
- If you like, Microsoft Windows can examine your PC and send
details of all the pornography you have downloaded to its headquarters
If you would like Windows to ruin your life,
click Yes! Send me to jail!
- Some sites you visit require Microsoft's
authorization. Click the Windows menu and then click Let me
view boobies! to uninstall this feature.
- If you are trying to reach a secure site, make
sure you are not running Windows. Click the My Computer menu, and
then right click Drive C:. On the Menu select This sucks:
Please replace current operating system with Linux. And don't ask me
- Click the
Back to try and end this nightmare.
server or DNS Error
Or maybe you've killed the Internet.